Wednesday, February 1, 2012

2011 - CD EXPANDED

CD 1
01. Soul II Soul ft.Caron Wheeler – Back To Life (However Do You Want Me)
02. Young Disciples – Apparently Nothin’
03. Arrested Development – People Everyday
04. Neneh Cherry – Buffalo Stance
05. En Vogue – My Lovin’ (You’re Never Gonna Get It)
06. Des’ree – You Gotta Be
07. Jamiroquai – Blow Your Mind
08. The Brand New Heavies – Midnight At The Oasis
09. Incognito ft. Jocelyn Brown – Always There
10. M People – Moving On Up
11. CeCe Peniston – Finally
12. Heavy D & The Boys ft. Aaron Hall – Now That We Found Love
13. Mantronix ft. Wondress – Got To Have Your Love
14. Blue Boy – Remember Me
15. Beats International – Dub Be Good To Me
16. Bomb The Bass – Winter In July
17. The Chimes – I Still Haven’t Found What I’m Looking For
18. Gabrielle – Dreams
CD 2
01. PM Dawn – Set Adrift On Memory Bliss
02. Salt “”n”" Pepa ft. En Vogue – Whatta Man
03. Dawn Penn – You Don’t Love Me (No No No)
04. Charles & Eddie – Would I Lie To You
05. Ultra Nate – Free
06. DNA ft. Suzanne Vega – Tom’s Diner
07. Crystal Waters – Gypsy Woman (She’s Homeless)
08. Blue Pearl – Naked In The Rain
09. Nomad – Devotion(I Wanna Give You)
10. The Soup Dragons – I’m Free
11. Stereo MC’s – Connected
12. Dream Warriors – Wash Your Face In My Sink
13. Ronny Jordan – So What!
14. Sub-Sub – Ain’t No Love (Ain’t No Use)
15. Tina Moore – Never Gonna Let You Go
16. Alison Limerick – Where Love Lives
17. Eternal ft. Bebe Winans – I Wanna Be The Only One
18. Shanice – I Love Your Smile
19. Mark Morrison – Return Of The Mack

CD 3
01. TLC – Waterfalls
02. Shola ama – You Might Need Somebody
03. Shabba Ranks ft. Chevelle Franklin – Mr. Loverman
04. Warren G ft. Nate Dogg – Regulate
05. Blackstreet ft. Dr Dre – No Diggity
06. Brownstone – If You Love Me
07. Sounds Of Blackness – I’m Going All The Way
08. The Family Stand – Ghetto Heaven
09. Fresh Four – Wishing On A Star
10. Joyce Sims – Come Into My Life
11. Dina Carroll – It’s Too Late
12. D’Angelo – Brown Sugar
13. Erykah Badu – On & On
14. Nuyorican Soul – I Am The Black Gold Of The Sun
15. Urban Species – Spiritual Love
16. Alyson Williams – I Need Your Lovin’
17. Another Level – Freak Me
18. Toni Braxton – Breathe Again
19. Omar – There’s Nothing Like This

http://uploaded.to/file/q7gr2k2r

No comments:

Post a Comment