Friday, June 5, 2009

The Black Dahlia Murder

Since TBDM is touring with Slayer this summer on the Mayhem Fest, I figure I’ll send them some love.

The band just released a new DVD, Majesty, which is pretty fucking sweet. Two discs, the first one is all documentary and the second has concert footage and videos. I learned a lot about them from the documentary. Like, no matter how much weed some people smoke, they can still play guitar better than me.

Here’s the video for A Vulgar Picture. For you squares that won’t bother to learn the words, let me just tell you, it’s a really sweet “love” song. Like when I guy still loves his dead wife so much he digs up her body and…you know…( finger poking through hole motion)…chicka-bow-wow. (hip thrusting motion) Do I need to paint you a fucking* picture?








*pun intended

No comments:

Post a Comment