Saturday, March 28, 2009

Blah, Blah, Blah

It’s been a while since I’ve done a drunken post, but here goes:

How ‘bout some weekend headlines,

- Over the last 7 days, The Other McCain has sent me 42% of my traffic. Thanks Bob…I mean Robert…I mean, God bless, I hope you don’t go by Stacy. Not that there’s anything wrong with that.

- For some strange reason all of my traffic dried up after The Other McCain mysteriously cut me off.

- I BOUGHT A NEW BIKE.

- I wasn’t really yelling about that. My finger slipped to the caps lock. I mean I am happy about the bike and all; I’m just not ‘all caps’ happy. Yes I know I could have just deleted it and started over but, Christ get off my fucking back. Whose blog is this anyway? Anyway, if you check out the bike, you’ll notice its got road bike wheels and tires on a mountain bike frame. I needed something I could ride really fast on the road, but since I’m allergic to spandex AND I don’t suck cock, I got a hybrid instead of a regular road bike.

- My friend Cheryl is back reading the blog. Hey!! I’m assuming it has got to be her, because I don’t know anyone else in Idaho. Idaho. That’s a funny name, cause I’m not the ho…I respect myself too much.

- I shit you not, but I’ve lost twenty pounds since the beginning of the year. My daily routine is that I have oatmeal for breakfast, nonfat cottage cheese for lunch, run 4 miles, go to work, then I have salad for dinner. I never sit still and don’t have any carbs after dinner, unless it comes in the form of some beer. Beer comes directly from God so if you don’t drink it, the Almighty gets pissed.

- If I cut beer out of my diet, I would weigh 85 pounds now.

- The Wife and The Girl are painting the Girl’s room this color:
- Sometimes I wish I smoked crack.

- I have Victory Prima Pils on tap. It’s good, but it is more of a summer beer. Oh well, at least it has alcohol. How else would I drown my feelings?

- I hate my job. The American people in general are not worth protecting.

- I’d show you a picture of my new bike, but I’m just too fucking lazy. Just trust me that, it looks like the one from the website only my fat ass is on it.

- I took the family to a four course dinner at the High Street Grill for restaurant week. That’s right fuckers…not only am I cool, but I’m also cultured. This place is fucking sweet so you should go give them some of your money if you’re in the area. Plus they have a kick ass tap list. Go…now. Well, technically it is too late for restaurant week, so you’re shit out of luck. Trust me though, it was really good…I had a baby spinach salad, then a filet mignon strudel, then for the main course, I had a Thai style crab cake over wasabi potatoes, and then a dessert medley. Fuckin’ sweet.

- Mixed into that dinner I also had four Victory Donnybrook Stouts. Best. Stout. Ever.

- Alright, it’s almost eleven and my head won’t sit still. I’m going to bed. See ya 2morrow wankers.

No comments:

Post a Comment