Monday, May 4, 2009

He who controls the spice, really ties the room together

The powers that be sent out another general order the other day with a list of prohibited intoxicating substances and at the top of the list was this little gem:

…hereby prohibited from engaging in…

a. Possessing, distributing, inhaling, smoking, chewing, consuming, or introducing into the body in any manner Salvia Divinorum, Salvinorin A, or the intoxicant “spice” in any form;


Spice? Did I read that right? Spice is prohibited?

…but, but, but…

The spice extends life. The spice expands consciousness. The spice is vital to space travel.

What the fuck?

This aggression will not stand, man. This is what happens, Larry. This is what happens when you fuck a stranger in the ass! Long live the fighters!

Ouch…I think I just gave myself stoner-movie whiplash.

This is a very complicated case, Maude. You know, a lotta ins, a lotta outs, a lotta what-have-yous.

Alright…knock it off. I had a fucking point here. I just don’t remember what it was…oh yeah…

Nobody fucks with The Jesus…or the Kwisatz Haderach!

No comments:

Post a Comment